Brief HistoryQuality and Affordability
Hollyland philosophy begins with our people; we like to think of ourselves as one big family working together toward one goal – Building Excellence. Our company culture is a mix of hard work, fun, mutual respect and a strong commitment to our clients and community. There is close friendship among the employees of this family-oriented company that adds value to their working and personal lives. We strive to maintain an open, family-like atmosphere in our offices and on our job sites. Like most families, our expectations are high. We recruit and retain only the most talented and enthusiastic employees.
We encourage teamwork and collaboration. We support, reward individual initiative, resourcefulness. We value problem solvers, effective communicators, acknowledge and celebrate the contributions and accomplishments of others – fellow employees as well as our project partners.
- Quality and Competitive pricing: Building excellence.
- Health and Safety: ‘Safety first’ No task is so important that we cannot find a safe way to do it
- Integrity: Our word is our bond; we do the right for our customers and employees.
- Resourcefulness: we are a can do, get it done company.
- Customer Satisfaction: We listen, we build trusting relationship and we stand behind our work.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: We are committed to community development, environment and employees.
- Profitability: We provide great values for a fair return; we strategically re-invest our profits to maintain operational excellence.
- Innovation: We collaborate to innovate and deliver the highest expertise.
- Quality and Affordability